2021 promises to be a key year for the sector and delegates at
the Chief Officers' Conference can expect important insights from
leaders in the housing world and local and central government as we
examine and address the implications of the Social Housing White
Paper and other key topics facing the sector.
The full programme is available here. Confirmed speakers include:
- Jonathan Walters, Deputy Chief Executive at the Regulator for
- Housing Ombudsman Ric Blakeway
- Jenny Osborne, Chief Executive of the Tenant Participation
- Jane Everton, Deputy Director Social Housing and Victoria
Latham, Deputy Director LA Housing/RTB) at MHCLG
- Debbie Larner: Chartered Institute of Housing
- Guy Woodroffe: Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund, BEIS
- Jonathan Cox, Deputy Director (Data & Intelligence),
This is the only national conference dedicated to the role of
the stock retained sector and provides a unique opportunity to meet
with senior colleagues and get under the skin of housing policy and
what it means for the sector.
Due to ongoing Covid restrictions the conference will be held
Click here to book your place now.