ARCH members who hold dual ARCH & HouseMark membership are
invited to attend the HouseMark Housing Directors Forum to discuss
the theme of homelessness.
Exclusive HouseMark member events, half-day with refreshments
and lunch included.
Manchester - 23 May 2018
Bristol 13 - June 2018
Birmingham - 20 June 2018
To book a place, please click on the relevant date
Hosted by HouseMark Director, Arturo
This April will see changes to your statutory rights, stating
any household vulnerable to homelessness must see prevention and
reliefmade available within 56 days.
- What will you be doing differently in relation to this
- How will these changes impact your organisation overall?
- How do you feel about how we support the 'hidden homeless' now
and into the future?
Join the conversation, exchange operational ideas and solutions
and share best practice.
Data collection and reporting of homelessness is also changing,
aiming to get a better understanding of the amount of hidden
- How do you currently collect homelessness data?
- What are the challenges of collecting this data?
- How does the insight from homelessness data impact the way you
Learn from others, share your thoughts and discuss and debate
The Forums are for members, by members, held under Chatham House
rules to encourage open conversations in a trusted space.
For more information please contact Mani Hundal tel: 024 7646
0500 or email Manveer.Hundal@Housemark.co.uk