This year's conference will look at policy,
business performance and investing in new and existing property.
There will be workshop sessions on the private-rented sector,
social enterprise and legal updates. Welfare reform and the economy
are still at the top of the sector's agenda and this conference
aims to provide delegates with expertise in these areas from within
the sector, as well as providing the opportunity to network with
other stock retaining senior staff.
- Terrie Alafat, Director of Housing Growth and Affordable
- Simon Smith, Assistant Director (Financial Consultancy), CIH
- Jon Mallen-Beadle, Managing Director, Gateshead Housing
- Verity Timmins, Business Development Manager, FRC Group
- Adrian Waite, Managing Director of AWICS Limited
- Paul Price, Corporate Director, Tendring District
- Simon Martin, Director, Savills
- Emma Maier, Editor, Inside Housing and formerly Local
- Nick Walkley, Chief Executive, Haringey Council
- James Wolf, Deputy Director, Universal Credit Policy -
Department for Work & Pensions
- Nicoya Palastanga, Welfare Reform Project Manager - West
Lindsey District Council
- Dave McKenlay - Melton Borough Council?
- Helen Tucker, Partner, Anthony Collins Solicitors LLP
- Oke Eleazu, Former Director Customer Service, Sainsbury's
The conference is open to chief officers,
housing directors, assistant directors, heads of service and policy
managers working in stock retained councils.
The delegate fee for HouseMark and ARCH
members is £350 + VAT, and includes overnight accommodation, a
conference dinner and evening entertainment. ARCH members are
entitled to one free place for each full paying delegate booking -
courtesy of ARCH.
To book your place,
and use the new online booking portal which now
accepts credit card payments. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.