This year's Chief Officers' Conference will be held on Thursday
22nd and Friday 23rd November at Warwick
ARCH and the NFA are again bringing together senior colleagues
in both stock retained councils and ALMOs to discuss the
challenges, opportunities and future vision for social housing.
The future of social housing remains uncertain and there is a
lot to play for. With the Public Inquiry into the tragic events at
Grenfell Tower now under way and the government's Social Housing
Green Paper heralding significant changes for the sector, including
the introduction of new regulation, there will be lots to
Delegates can expect to hear from high profile speakers from
across the sector, including speakers from MHCLG, Homes England,
CIH, national tenant organisations and the Social Housing
Regulator, on what the future holds for council housing.
Ours is the only conference dedicated solely to the stock
retained sector and is highly praised by chief and senior officers
attending. This is some of the things you enjoyed about last year's
- "There were great networking opportunities"
- "Too much to say but sufficient to say I am doing a
presentation to my Leadership Team on whole event"
- "Generally, networks established and information
regarding some challenges we face"
- "Lots of insight and information to info business
- "Latest information on the DCLG's thinking on housing
- "Very useful information on fire safety"
- "Confidence in ARCH as a lobbyist with access to key
- "Loads - great thinking and reflection time, within the context
of topical and useful discussions, debate"
- "Some good contacts and good practice ideas from other Councils
As part of membership, ARCH member councils are entitled to a
second free place under our usual "buy one get one free" deal.
Make a note of the dates and book your place now!